Tuesday, January 25, 2005

rusesabagina

paul rusesabagina, mr. hotel rwanda himself, is coming to the school april 22nd. can i tell you how thrilled i am about this? anyhow ...

i had a board meeting tonight following a committee meeting following a day of phone calling and meeting planning. i feel accomplished. the people on my board are incredible - very thoughtful, warm, driven, honest. i just want to hang out with them.

anyway, i have nothing else to say. besides the fact that i'm tempted not to go to our church's weekly gathering tomorrow night because i'd rather sit at home with the regulars and watch "sports illustrated swimsuit model search" and "alias," there's little else that's on my mind. i keep sitting down to blog, but there's nothing.

no captivating thoughts. no astonishing insights. nothing.

BUT one thing there always is: a soundtrack spinning. and tonight nelly and tim mcgraw are serving as guest djs with "over and over again"

Cause its all in my head
I think about it over and over again
And I can’t keep picturing you with him
And it hurts so bad, yeah
Cause it’s on in my head
I think about it over and over again
I replay it over and over again
And I can’t take it yeah I can’t shake it
Nooo

for real. what a good song. play on, djs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home