Wednesday, February 15, 2006

my, how quickly time changes things ...

i'm at a blogging loss. i've begun and nearly finished 3 separate blogs. one about dawn, one that divulges yesterday's events, and one that talks about country music and moving to the city. but i can't pull any of them to a close.

i feel like i'm waiting.

i'm watching my fingers again. i haven't done that for ages. i feel like there's inspiration in my wrists. a story to tell, something. sitting in my wrists. right above my bracelet. i can feel it there.

the image you see to your right is an unfair image. my hand is actually not moving most of the time. but when i took the photo i decided to pretend i was busy. in hopes that maybe that would inspire me to write. i'm trying, people.

....

okay, remember how i just wrote that i had nothing to write? that's so 10 minutes ago ... because i just got TWO FREE TICKETS TO THE JOFFREY BALLET'S PERFORMANCE OF ROMEO AND JULIET!! o my goodness. i feel high as a kite. i can hardly stand it. brenda and i were going to go running tonight at 7:30, but this is like a thousand and one times way better! o my goodness. i don't even know how to sit still.

so when i say i like surprises, this is what i'm talking about. man, man, man. i'm like out of my mind excited. and to know that brenda is so excited, too? it's like the coolest thing. for real, i feel like blaring my music in my office and jumping up and down like a 13-year-old boy at a green day concert. wow. wow. wow.

and one more thing, since i'm talking to him online right now and looking at the flowers he sent me sitting on my desk, i'll just say that jon is good to my heart in a way my words continually fail to express.

so i won't say anything. i'll just post a photo of the flowers per sarah's request. and sit here smiling. like an idiot.

(isn't it awesome how flowers work? yesterday, those irises were just little buds and today - THIS! and tomorrow, ooh, i can't wait to see those lilies bloom tomorrow. really, how quickly things change).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home