Monday, October 25, 2004

the dry clothes countdown

One of the best things in the world is making my roommates laugh. I say that because Kat has this incredible laugh that just draws you in the second you hear it. It's like the noise an angel would make, or those greek mythology characters who would lure fishermen to their death with entrancing voices. (except Kat doesn't lure anyone to death -- only to eternal bliss). Ahhh yes, laugh kat, laugh. Erin's laugh is ok too.

Ah, so funny my roommates are. Kat wrote that little excerpt above because SHE hilarifies herself. I wasn't even in the room and I could hear her laughing. What a nice North Carolinian she is.

Anyhow, I am feeling so pathetic tonight in my attempts to write a decent entry. I've been awake for too many hours this past week. A good weekend, for sure. Saw my friend Wendy from Madison in Oak Park on Saturday - never been there. Cute streets. And Erin and I went up to Green Bay with her parents for the Packers-Cowboys game on Sunday (many thanks, Knowles family!). So I am exhausted. It is 9:12 pm and the only thing running through my head is "how many more minutes till the dryer finishes with my clothes?"

I'm getting old. I'm beginning to see dryers and early bedtimes in my future.
Sweet.
As long as there's sleep, too.

4 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes. Here's to clutch roommates! *raises coffee mug*

--pma

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Adam said...

The hilaritousness of your hilarity is hilarifying my hilarigraphic hilaritimidity! Keep up the Hilarifilaciousnesstivitizationalism!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger erin said...

Ka Ka, aka cute, you are so funny. (but i am funnier.)
i love to picture you sitting at the computer, laughing at your own hilariousness.
as for you smart, i hope you get good and rested. and nice and clean.
you ladies are quite the blessing. laugh on sistas!
-unique

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Mary said...

in case you're curious about the cute, smart, unique thing, check out www.tickle.com. one of their "fun relationship" tests requires that you answer a "what's special about you" type of question (was it "what kind of flirt are you?" "what's your color aura?" hmmm ... who knows?).

ridiculous, i know. but that's just the kind of girls we are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home