Friday, October 07, 2005

Lost Numbers

This blows.

I dropped my cell phone in the toilet tonight.

Long story for another time, but my phone is nearly busted and I have no way of accessing my phone numbers via my old cell. SO please send me your numbers via email or call my cell phone and leave me a message (though this way will be hard to access remotely for a little while).

And somehow pray that Sprint would see it in their hearts to get me a new phone ASAP. And for free.

Argh.

Besides that, Night One of Homecoming & Reunion was fun. Makes me never want to leave Chicago.

okay - new scoop. my phone is evidently slowly dying. the sprint lady told me that the water would slowly corrode from the inside out, leaving me with phone for another week or so. i'm crossing my fingers that it holds out for another month so i can get my discount on a new phone. seriously, these are the days when i wish i was best friends with the owner of all things sprint so i could just get stuff for free without thinking twice about the hassle it is ...

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger suz said...

Mary, that sucks. May Sprint listen to your woes and look upon you kindly (and hopefully have some kind of deal going to soften the price blow of a new phone). I ended up crying in front of the Verizon guy this past Thursday when I went to replace my own lost phone, but sadly it did me no good. Made him really uncomfortable, though, which, though I hated to admit it, made me feel a little better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home